1) According to the World Health Organization, Homeopathy is the 2nd most popular and widely used medicine in the world.
2) A 6 year study showed that 70.7% of 6544 outpatients with a wide range of chronic diseases improved with homeopathy. (Published in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 2005 Oct;11(5):793-8 )
3) An 8 year study of 3709 patients suffering from various chronic diseases showed that ‘Patients who seek homeopathic treatment are likely to improve considerably.’ (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19091085)
4) Homeopathy is for everyone from babies to children to adults including women during pregnancy. It can be taken alongside drugs prescribed by your doctor and will not interfere with them.
5) Homeopathy is non toxic and non addictive when prescribed appropriately.
6) Up to a million Britons are hospitalized by prescription medicines every year, costing the NHS £2 Billion and adverse drug reactions are the 5th leading cause of death in Europe costing £79 billion.
However, this is just the tip of the iceberg as ADRs continue to be under recorded.
7) In over 200 years, there has never been a single homeopathic medicine recalled – unlike pharmaceutical medicines.
8) Homeopathy prevented a Leptospirosis epidemic in Cuba in 2007. 2.4 million people were treated with homeopathy and only 10 cases were reported instead of the usual several thousand. (http://www.homeopathyeurope.org/news-and-press/news/stunning-cuban-experiences-on-leptospirosis)
9) Homeopathy has also proven extremely effective in epidemics such as cholera, typhoid, diptheria, yellow fever, polio and influenza and was used extensively in 19th century. ( http://www.whale.to/v/winston.html and http://foodfreedom.wordpress.com/2011/07/10/aspirin-killed-homeopathy-saved/)
10) Homeopathy has many famous followers both past and present including Charles Darwin, Dostoyevsky, WB Yeats, Charles Dickens, George Bernard Shaw, Florence Nightingale, Marlene Dietrich, Paul McCartney, Frédéric Chopin, Abraham Lincoln, John D. Rockefeller, The Queen and The Royal Family, John Wayne, Lauren Bacall, Roger Daltrey, Vincent van Gogh, Claude Monet, Annabelle Croft, David Beckham, Priscilla Presley, Jennifer Anniston, Cher, Boris Becker, Martina Navratilova and Dizzy Gillespie.